Get in Touch
And just like that June 2021 is already done! Time sure goes fast! So what happened in June in the Greater Edmonton area? Let’s check it out.
Greater Edmonton Area includes Beaumont, Bon Accord, Bruderheim, Calmar, Devon, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, Gibbons, Leduc, Legal, Morinville,, New Sarepta, Redwater, Rural Leduc County, Rural Parkland County, Rural Strathcona County, Rural Sturgeon County, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Stony Plain, Thorsby, Wabamun, Warburg
Real Estate Trends June 2021
- Detached single family homes are still dominating the market.
- Signs that the market is balancing out for summer – but still very strong.
- Average selling price is holding steady from the previous month, but still up compared to last year.
- Number of listings are up compared to previous month, and previous year.
- Number of sold is down just slightly compared to previous month, but still up compared to previous year.
- Average days on market is still much lower compared to previous year.