Get in Touch
Looking for some fun activities in Edmonton for the family in March? Be sure to check these out:
- 2-for-1 admission to both the Edmonton Valley Zoo and the Muttart Conservatory. During the month of March, simply purchase your admission to either facility and then show your receipt with a piece of valid Alberta identification to receive your free admission to the other facility!
- The Mighty Shrek at Jubilations Dinner Theater This dining and musical show should be a hit for the whole family! A production written for kids, and a meal designed with kids in mind!
- JUNO Awards Canada’s hottest acts are coming to icy Edmonton, Alberta. Hosted for the second year in a row by global superstar Simu Liu, watch as the biggest names in music come together at Rogers Place March 13 for the 52nd annual celebration of Canada’s top musicians, singers, songwriters, producers, and more.
- Edmonton International Beerfest Ok so this one might just be for a parents night out haha, but after after a 2-year break, Edmonton’s International BeerFest is back! BeerFesters are able to immerse themselves in beer culture, history and traditions while enjoying live entertainment, local cuisine, educational classes, demonstrations and workshops.
- Spring Break Camps at the Telus World Of Science This ones for the kids! Keep the kids entertained this spring break by registering them into a fun, and educational camp.
There you have it, 5 fun things to do this March in Edmonton – something for everyone in the family!